Depot Plaza, Cheyenne, WY
1 Depot Square Capitol &, W 15th St, Cheyenne, WY 82007
Participation Start Date: July 16th, 2022
Participation End Date: July 17th, 2022
Event Hours of Operation for Vendors:
Saturday, July 16th, 2022 from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday, July 17th, 2022 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Vendor applications must be recieved no later than
Wednesday, July 13th, 2022, with payment made, to be considered for the event.
Event Contact Information:
Vendor Contract and Conditions
- The City of Cheyenne will provide one(1) parking pass per vendor to park in the assigned parking area
- Vendors will be determined by availability, size, and merchandise
- Vendors must arrive on time, be in place by 9:00 am, and stay until the event is over
- All vendors must have the required permits (if packaged food and beverages are being sold) from the State, City, and Health Department agencies to participate.
- The City of Cheyenne will enforce the no dogs, no smoking or vaping venue policies and ordinances
- CultureX marketing will include ads and social media posts. Please email logos to email@example.com
- Fees: $100.00 for the event weekend per each 10×10 space. Oversize spaces may be charged additional fees. All fees must be paid by noon on Friday, July 8th, 2022.
- Vendors may submit a check (payable to Arts Cheyenne) or cash to Arts Cheyenne PO Box 247 Cheyenne, WY 82003
- Credit/debit card payments may be made by calling 307.222.4091.
- Placement: Vendors must arrive on time and be in place by 9:00 am, Saturday morning. Placements will be determined depending on availability, size, and variety of food and will be rotated from week to week. A map of placements will be emailed on Thursdays.
- Electrical: Electrical hookups are not provided. Vendors are encouraged to be self-suffcient and must be prepared to have a quiet generator for electricity needs.
- Tents: All tents must be fully secured with a canopy weight or sandbags. Event hosts are not responsbile for lost or damaged goods due to inclement weather.
- Hours: Vendors are responsible for maintaining adequate staffing at all times during the CultureX operating hours.
- Sanitation: Area surrounding Vendor space must be kept clean at all times by the Vendor.
Trash containers will be provided.
- Signage: Vendors will provide their own signage that must be professional in appearance.
- Insurance: The City of Cheyenne assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to the Vendor, their property, employees or guests. Each Vendor must provide the necessary permits & insurance through the City of Cheyenne City Clerk’s office.
- Fire/First Aid: Fire and Police services will be on hand at various points throughout the festival weekend. Vendors should plan to have their own first aid kits and any other necessary items in case of emergency.
- Alcohol: No alcoholic beverages may be sold or served by the Vendors.
- Prohibited Items: No alcohol or glass bottles allowed at the venue.
- Cancellation Policy: A representative from the City of Cheyenne can cancel the event due to weather or other safety issues. There will be no refund due to a vendor canceling or not showing up.